THE PERSON I ADMIRE MOST

          

   THE PERSON I ADMIRE MOST



Of all the people in the world. I Love my mother the most. She is a very caring person and I have learned so much from her. She is my role model.
Everyone knows that a mother love is the greatest in the world. In everything that she does, there is a touch of love. She washes clothes cleanly so that we will not became ill.

She blames me sometimes, but I don't mind. I know that this is because of her love for us. I keep quiet and do not argue with her.
She shows her love for us every day in so many ways. Even if she is tired or ill, she never hesitates to make us happy. In the same way, she wakes up before we do and goes to bed last, so that she can take care of us. If anyone in the family is ill, she is the one Who is the most worried. 

Such care and love no one in the world can give but a mother. For these reasons my mother will always be the one I will look up to all my life.  She is my true hero.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MARTIN WIKRAMASINGHA 

PIANO