An Important turning point In my Life
An Important turning point In my Life
We all have a life goal from childhood. From the childhood I was very good at music. Because of the family background. I can sing, play music instruments.But after I sat for the G.C.E o/l exam, I had a strong desire to study science in G.C.E A/L exam.Because of I choose science stream for my A/L exam.
No matter how hard I studied the subject, I was not able to get the marks I had hoped. I did the A/L exam twice in science stream because of my passion for it. Unfortunately, I failed at it.
At the urging of my family, I studied the arts stream with music for the third time. Finally, I won it. I qualified for the UVPA.
In life we have to face various challenges and setbacks. But we have to face all of them and succseed in life.
Comments
Post a Comment